Essential IT offer Managed Cloud Back-up solutions for Sutherland Shire and Sydney Businesses.
Essential IT fully managed cloud back-up service utilizes AES 256 encryption to protect your data and offers 60 business day’s retention with a monthly business continuity plan in place.
When was the last time you backed up your data?
Essential IT understands that all businesses are different, and that’s why we never take a ‘one size fits all’ approach to Cloud. Far from it.
In the past, companies were tied to a single server (or group of servers), either onsite or through a third-party company. If the server was down, well, so was your business. Cloud servers on the other hand offer more flexibility and reliability.
Having your network in the “cloud” simply means that it automatically syncs to several web-based servers via the Internet, dramatically reducing downtime. Plus, your employees can log into your network from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection using a PC, tablet, smartphone, or any other Internet-enabled device.
Work smarter, not harder, with true on-demand networking
Our Sutherland Shire based Managed Cloud consultants work closely with your Sydney business to assist in delivering technology to help grow your business.
Cloud Services also make your IT more manageable and cost effective.
By migrating from your own in-house servers to cloud servers, you can:
- Reduce costs associated with hosting own servers including maintenance and replacement costs
- Only use and pay for the server size you need, when you need it, so your network is fully scalable
- Enjoy less downtime because you’re not relying upon one server or bank of servers
- Have no need for planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance/repairs
Provide easier network access for your staff working on the road or outside of the office
- Keep your data safer from disaster events like floods, power surges, and other threats to your servers
- Reduce the complexity of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity (DRBC) plans
There is no software to download, no special hardware required, and no additional IT staff required – in fact, with cloud services based systems your current IT staff will have more time to focus on other tasks since server maintenance will be dramatically reduced.
To find out more information about how we can provide your Sutherland Shire business with quality Managed Cloud Backup support and solutions, call us on (02) 8502 3691, or send us an enquiry to see how Essential IT can help.